I got a cat and I can’t figure out what to name her.
WHY DOES THIS FEEL LIKE SUCH A HUGE RESPONSIBILITY? (Because it is).
• the real challenge of driving on the other side? Windshield wipers & turn signals.
• No sidewalks = flattened chickens. Or maybe that isn’t so correlated.
• Stroking a turtle’s neck helps soothe them.
• Conch fritters are not delicious.e
• When an island is only 22miles long, the route on your map goes by quickly.
• The usual restaurant scouting tactics: full tables, recommendations, tiny hole-in-the-walls are not reliable here.
• Snorkeling is not my forté.
• You can walk with sting rays as long as you don’t step on them.
• But they’re still scary.
• Irish Moss (the drink) feels a bit like chunky saliva, but tastes like egg nog.
• The Grand Caymans doesn’t observe daylight savings time.
• Neither does Arizona.
• The Cayman trench is over 25,000ft deep and it looks amazing.
• How to make sticky rice (& I inherited a sticky rice pot + basket).
• Saliva helps de-fog your goggles.
• Baby turtles dig their way through ~34in. of sand before making their début.